Become a Sponsor

 

Give the gift of novel multidimensional contemporary Science-Art Research, Engaging Entertainment & one-on-one Revolutionary Mentoring to your community!

 

La Petite Noiseuse Productions plays an important role in the community by advocating and practicing multidisciplinary and cross-cultural learning, collaboration, research, and integration from Art and Science domains to better understand our creative artistic capacities as human beings. This unique approach results in the next generation of novel contemporary artistic works and invaluable scientific data.

La Petite Noiseuse Productions introduces the general public to novel contemporary works created by our Artistic and Scientific Director, Mónica López-González, an accomplished multilingual interdisciplinary artist, writer, educator, entrepreneur, cognitive scientist, and science communicator.

La Petite Noiseuse Productions brings original and unique creative artistic projects to life.

La Petite Noiseuse Productions is grateful for sponsorships we receive, no matter the size. Every contribution goes directly to supporting the creation of new science-art projects, film festivals and theatrical productions to the community we serve.

Ticket sales cover only 35% of the costs to create contemporary film and theatre works and present them to the public. The remaining 65% comes from sponsorships from supporters like you.

 

Sponsorships to Support our Contemporary Artworks


Sponsorships are a perfect way to support our mission and to reach targeted audiences and are available in a wide range of contribution levels. The contributions from generous individuals, corporations, organizations, foundations, universities, financial institutions, and government entities support the creation and presentation of artistic works and innovative programs throughout the year by La Petite Noiseuse Productions.

 

BENEFITS

Benefactor ($1,000 - $2,499) 

 

Artist's circle ($2,500 - $4,999)

 

Director's Circle ($5,000 - $7,499) 

 

Producer's Circle ($7,500 - $9,999) 

 

Elite's Circle ($10,000 - $24,999) 

 

Silver ($25,000 - $34,999) 

 

Gold ($35,000 - $49,999) 

 

Platinum ($50,000 and beyond) 

 

Ways of Supporting

 

By Phone and Mail

Call us at (410) 428-4551 or (410) 967-2861 for instructions on how to send your sponsorship contributions

Contact us if you have any questions: contact(at)lpnproductions.com

Please make checks payable to La Petite Noiseuse Productions

Note: Sponsorships with benefits are not tax deductible

Thank you very much for your generous support of La Petite Noiseuse Productions!